Thursday, June 7, 2012

And a Kindergarten Graduate, Too!

On Monday, MJ graduated from kindergarten. I sound like a broken record, but just like I can't believe K is finishing pre-K and moving on to kindergarten, I have a difficult time believing that MJ is old enough to be in a "number grade" next year. She is reading well and loves math. She had a great year in public school this year, but will be changing schools this fall when I go back to work in the private Christian school she attended for preschool. (That's another blog post for another day, though.)

Happy Graduation to my biggest girl!









2 comments:

  1. wow how they have grown. I can't believe that my baby will begin kindergarten this yr. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did kindergarten pass so quickly? I find myself wondering the same thing ~ cause 1st grade seems SO grown up...

    ReplyDelete